It’s the most famous tourist spot in Fukuoka I think is “Dazaifu shrine”.
Of course people visit for sightseeing or praying their hope especially success of an entrance exam.
But anyway,I would like to tell you about “Umegae mochi”, the famous and popular local sweets, you should have to eat it!
It’s a kind of rice cake, baked crunchy outside and sweet bean paste inside.
You can get one that is freshly baked there.
Daimyo is one of area in Tenjin town, Fukuoka.
You can go this area with walking into some alleys from main streets:Nishi-street and Kokutai-street, and a lot of young guys are walking and hanging out in this area.
I would like to show you some nice shops!
- Daimyo soft cream – 大名ソフトクリーム
- They make a people matrix everyday, cute and tasty soft cream.
- Killer coffee and creamlab
- Photogenic soft creams and shop interior.
- Kita kitsune no daikobutsu – 北キツネの大好物
- Tasty soft creams and crepes!
- GURUGURU CHICKEN – グルグルチキン
- Kebab shop.It tastes so good! ¥500